Wedding and Raya at Paya Jaras! Yet the migraine had to come along!

With a lot of patience I finally got to go online. The network is really a big issue this few weeks. It's unstable. Luckily it's okay tonight. But I don't know for how long.

Last Saturday we went to a open house in Desa Coalfield, one of mine and husband's colleague. I left the camera in the car and didn't get any pictures. The best about this open house is they serve the best nasi dagang. They have it every year. Yummy! Even the curry is unforgettable.

That Sunday, oh yeah, yesterday, we went to our colleague's daughter's wedding. It was so sunny hot that I got the horrible migraine. I didn't even notice that it was hot until I felt a sudden blur eye sight. I thought I was going to collapse. I quickly took the plate of rice and went back to the table. My husband noticed the pain on my face. I said to him that I'm losing my vision. I'm NOT kidding! It sure felt like it. But we were at a wedding and I should go on with it. I ate and sit aback to get fresh air. The kids played with a neighbor's cat or probably a stray cat. I don't know. @@@ my eyes were going all twirly.

Peace to all cat lovers! We love cats too.

I was the one who got the migraine but what's with Irfan's eyes?
Congrats to the bride and groom. Sorry couldn't wait a minute longer. I might faint. But we did take a photo with the bride's mom, our senior colleague. ^_^

When we got home, the only natural cure was to put ice pack on my head, on my eyes and everywhere with a thumping pain (which was every part my head). My husband was such a sport when he asked me to stay in the room and sleep. It took me a while to sleep but after 2 hours of nap, the pain finally flew away.

When I woke up, I had to go to Paya Jaras again for some family matters.

Comments

Popular Posts