Hijaz's Product Brief!

Hijaz, my lil brother. (not so lil anymore) is currently doing a coffee business. FYI, I don't drink coffee, mocha or latte. But according to the feedback received from my husband and other friends, the coffee was good.

Hijaz got us together (Tuesday) to hear his product talk. Unfortunately, he's not the one who gave the talk. His business partner did. This coffee brand originates from Canada. Organo Gold. It has been a hit in the US and just entering into Malaysia. They haven't even launch here yet.



Their products: Black coffee, mocha, lattee, cafe supreme (ginseng) and hot chocolate.

Organo Gold! Anyone care to try? I'll bring a few samples and make coffee at the office some time. Oh, yeah, I just took a sip from my husband's mug. Mocha. It's good.                      

Comments

Popular Posts