Dengue Area!

My Apartment Area is being attack by AEDES Mosquitoes. There were several dengue cases alerted by the Ministry of Health. They came a few weeks back to inspect the cause and source of this disease. They inspect from unit to unit in the Apartment. Including my house. They checked in the toilets, kitchen and the balcony. You'll get a compound of RM500 if they found you breeding more than 5 mosquito's larva.

Luckily I didn't get a compound. But I got a warning instead. :( In a place I haven't even imagine would be a breeding place for those things. I'm soooooooo sorryyyy!!! According to the officer, there were 4 dengue cases in the Apartment.


Other than the inspection, they gave us quite a fog. Us meaning all 3 blocks. They fog repeatedly before sun rise and during sunset. It has already been two months. They started during Ramadhan.

Got this pic from Suzy. She commented in FB.
I would come home to find this fogging chemical smell. It gave me the headache. I don't think only the mosquitoes will die. I think every living things will get the effects. My orchid for example sure stopped growing and all the leaves began to fall.

I hope the AEDES are all extinct. And the victims had recovered.

Comments

Popular Posts