Raya A Day in Muar!

The last time we went back to Muar was...hmmm....last year, I think. Yup, it was last year! At that time, my beloved grandmother passed away. She's actually my dad's aunt. My grandmother (dad's mother) passed away when he was a little kid. So this aunt raised him. In 1984 my grandfather passed away. We weren't even in Malaysia.

We seldom come home to Muar even when my dad was still alive.

This year, my mom and I decided to visit my aunt and uncle there. It's Raya anyway.

We depart from home at 7.30am and arrived sometime around 10.00am.

They had an argument on who should hold the phone.

They attacked the rottan swing first.
"Hello! Assalamualaikum! Anyone home?"
Breakfast with Mee Hoon, Ubi Kayu and Sambal.

Nenek had migraine.

With the Busu Family.
We departed back to KL at around 3.00 pm after having lunch. We dropped by the town to take a quick tour. I haven't been to Muar Town and the Jetty, Tanjung Muar, in a very long time. I think I have only been there once all my life.
Jeti Tanjung Emas, Muar.

We thought of taking a cruise but it was late and we want to head back before sunset (Maghrib). Maybe next time, eh.

Ouch! We were poked by a giant durian! 

Comments

Popular Posts