JB Course Day 2: Fast Track!

Oh, man! I really had too many questions to ask, that I had to write it all down in my notepad. I pity the speaker because I had to interrupt his time. But I just had to get answers. Finally he said, "Why don't you jot the questions down and email it to me."

"Ok, fine. I won't ask." But that was the point of the course. To meet up with an experience man, especially someone approved by the Treasury to speak about Asset Management, a really critical value for money topic. I don't get, why MITI have to squeeze everything in a day. That's just impossible.

Our schedule was on fast track!

Morning y'all!
 We had group assignment after Friday prayers.

We bullied Amy to write on the Mahjong Paper! We were paired with MPC and MIDA.

Haha! I'm the boss, you write!


Everybody else were busy focusing on the presentation but these two were too busy smiling at the camera.
 
Later, in the evening, I finally knew that he had to rush because his kid was admitted in Hospital Muar of high fever. I'm so sorry to hear that, Encik Sam.

Photo with the speaker, expert and comedian. I'll definitely remember your tagline!


We had BBQ that night. The food was of course fantastic! I ate until I was not able to move. I moved like a hippo. But we had time to snap a few pictures outside.


Big Bites for Azhar updates at Whatapps! He was pissed!

Yummy Tummy Prawn!
 We got free t-shirts from MPC. We absolutely love the color that we just had to wear it that night.
Wow! Alin got 2 bodyguards!

I asked this psycho kid to take our picture but he replied, it's not a good idea to take a picture there at night. After the scary story we heard from the speaker, I didn't dare to ask why. But we took a photo anyways with deep prayers that nothing bad would happen to us.

That's the psycho kid I mentioned. He ended up inter-framing our photo session.
 We I got back to the room, Alin was surprised I slept immediately I landed on my bed in my jeans and still wearing my watch.

To Be Continued: JB Course Day 3: Asset System and a Quick Detour to JPO!




Comments

Popular Posts