JB Course Day 1: Asset Intro!

Out of all they 365 days, why does it have to be 18 October 2012? It's the opening ceremony of TPO Conference! Yet we have to go to a 3 day course in JB. But STILL, we had to stay until the OC ended. So there was no issue.

The only thing is that we couldn't join MITI in the bus. We had to stay for OC, so we had to drive on our own. There was no driver available. So I had to be the driver. I drove all the way to JB. We had a short break at Seremban R&R to eat Gulai Lemak.

We arrived at 5.30 pm, right on schedule. Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention, due to my sacrifice to drive everyone to JB SAFELY, EVERYONE had to stay awake!. Amy almost slept but I screamed, "DON'T YOU DARE SLEEP!" She wide awake after that.

Our first schedule was at 8.30pm. Pardon me, we didn't stay at a luxurious hotel, just in case you were wondering. We stayed in a hostel but it was not bad. We had to eat at the "Dewan Makan"...hahaha, the good old days in my hostel. Luckily to food was super delicious.

I don't mean to insult but this TV is really old school. we didn't have time to watch it though but we really had time to laugh at it. It's like watching comedy.

The best food served in ANY Dewan Makan or Cafeteria.

By the way, we always remember to update Azhar on what we're eating.
About the Course. The speaker was so so experienced. He shared it with us. And I will always to remember his TAGLINE: "TIADA BEBAN, BATU JANGAN DIGALAS!"

I had so many questions that people around me began to groan. I just wish I could shout "HELLO!! We're here for a reason! TO LEARN! So just listen to real life situations.

To BE Continued: JB Course Day 2: Fast Track!

Comments

Popular Posts