Singapore Day 4: Mission Accomplished and Heading Home!

I woke up, feeling "YAY! Going home today!" I packed and check-out of the hotel. Goodbye IBIS!

I resume worked. The initial plan was to get the Board of Examiner (if I direct translate) to sign the application but TC was extremely busy that he hadn't had the time and was not able to make it before my departure. He promised to get it done next week.

At noon, Has and me had our lunch at Arab Street for some nasi campur. I also went threre to get some more souvenirs.

Last minute Souvenir shopping during lunch.

Masjid Sultan during Friday prayers.

Arab Street junction is where people go shopping for textile. It's similar to our Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman.
I got back to the office to update and explain everything to TC. My flight was at 1915 and again I have to be there 2 hours before the flight so I had to be going at least an hour early.

I said my goodbye to the TC and ATC with a few snaps of photos.




With TC and Daniel.

I took a quick detour just to take a photo of the Merlion. There was this Japanese student I asked for help to be my photographer. Arigato!

I can't leave Singapore without a photo with the most important landmark in Singapore, right?


5 minutes was all I need. Then we were off to the Changi International Airport. I fail reading 24-hour time. What is 1915? I answered at the check-in counter that my flight was at 9.15pm. But when I handed her my ticket, she said, "It's 7.15pm." I guess she must have rolled her eyes without me seeing it.

I was advised by almost everyone I know, to minus the time with 24, but I still failed. I kept checking the time every 5 minutes to make sure I don't miss my flight and that I calculated correctly. My brain was just going *****lalalalalalala**** All I know was that I couldn't wait to get home to my boys. ^_^

I arrived at KLIA right on time, but I went for chocolate shopping first. I arrived home with my kids still wide awake and waiting for me with arms wide open. I kissed and hugged them for half an hour. I missed them so much that I couldn't let them go.

THE END.

Comments

Popular Posts