Hardcore Living!

Last week was a nightmare. I was so stressed catching up with the report for a meeting which everyone had not given full cooperation. And suffering from giving feedback for the Auditor's report. That was not bad enough. Signs of major stress, I got sore throat, my eyes went red, swollen, I got neck sprain, I can feel the blood vessels in my head. Don't forget the ulcers on my tongue and mouth.

I was also rushing to get approval for the Singapore trip. Finally she signed after I've kind of threatened her saying "If you're not gonna sign today, I'm not gonna go tomorrow." Luckily, she hurriedly signed.

Rewind a bit.

Last Friday, I was also not in the mood to go out. But Amy forced me to release stress and get a bite. So I did. We went to Publika, as most of the Fridays. We went to Daiso and I immediately found this.

The Tapping Stick. It worked wonders. I tapped it on my back and it loosened the tension.

Then we went to the Ladies. Of course men are not allowed. This mural gave me the craziness for the rest of the day.
 
We ate at Subway, my choice and took a quick munch at Wondermilk and took a picture at the Journal.

Later, I was bitten by an enormous blue hippo!

Gave all hugs to this pirate rabbit.

And Mushy all over.....

The best of all, this crazy happiness is strictly for VVIP, that's us.

We also went shopping for the weirdest and the most uncomfortable looking furniture.
It sure was fun. We should this more often.

Comments

Popular Posts