Girlie Time at the Amarylizz Spa!

Sunday, October 21st, 2012.

I promised myself that I'll hit the spa again. And Ida arranged everything! Thanks, Babe! Amarylizz Spa is located in Seksyen 6, Kota Damansara.

Ida picked me up at my place and we headed straight to KD. WE had lunch at the nearby restaurant. Thumbs up for the food.

Amarylizz Spa was really not how I imagined. I love the ambience. And the treatment was a real heart relief. My stress and tension from each inch of my body was thrown away out the window. I love the massage, especially. But we just had a back massage. I'm hoping to go again to do whole body massage. Facial is not a thing for me so I don't mind that.

We had to sign in and the most funniest thing happend. I really don't know how to lie!

The promotion they gave us was really reasonable. My mom have been bugging me to bring her. I'll come with her soon.

The facial treatment was the most painful. I felt like someone had torture me and tear my skin with a knife. But my blackheads are all gone. See...... That's why it's a close in.
Ida, we should invite Suzy some time for our next Ladies Day Out! (if she has the time).

Comments

Popular Posts