Singapore Trip: Tiring Airport Procedures!

It was so bored the moment I arrived KLIA. Why do we have to check-in at least 2 hours before the flight? Everybody knows to the answer. But it's just too boring *whining tone*. It was bad enough that I had to fly,  and I hate waiting. Some people can sleep on the seats while waiting but of course I can't. So the best I could do was just read my book and sometimes check out my FB; updating how bored I am.

What I hate about flights.

The long wait before you could go in the plane. My flight was at 9.25am to Singapore. I have to check-in 2 hours before; meaning I have to be at the airport by 7.25am. I arrived at 6.30am. You see, what a waste of time.

The 6 steps before I step my foot on the plane. 1) The check in, 2) The immigration first filter 3) The immigration passport check 4) To be called into the gate 5) Another immigration check on hand carry 6) To be called into the plane.

I hate the turbulance of course. Everyone does. I think I have hold my breath from the moment we flew until we have landed, praying, Oh God! Please don't let this plane crash or explode or everything bad anyone could imagine. Don't let a bird fly into the engine. Haha! But it's true. Everyone had wild imagination I guarantee.

The wait for luggage. But I was quite surprise I don't even have to wait for luggage at Changi International Airport as well as KLIA. Surprisingly WOW!

What I love about flight.

I love Malaysian Airlines food!The satay of course. But I didn't have any on this trip because it was just an hour. I didn't even get to finish a chapter on my book. By the time we got on air, they served drinks and salted peanuts. By the time we finished, it was time to land. *snort*

If it's a long trip, then I'd love the movie and music! *taking deep breaths*

The hot/ cold towel they give to wipe your face and hand. Calming.

Back to Singapore trip. When I got there, I had to wait for Daniel (office driver) to pick me up. While waiting I saw a few cabs and promised myself that I won't take the cab in Singapore because it could be the Cash Cab. There's no way I'm gonna take the chances. It's not that I don't want the cash, but I don't want to get caught stupid in Asian TV. *DUH* Never!

I reached the hotel at 11.30am. Daniel gave me directions to go to the office after I've checked in and re-freshened. Unfortunately, I didn't only refreshened, I've slepted until Has arrived to pick me up. *uh-oh* She knew immediately that I've slept.

To Be Continued:
Singapore: A Walk On Orchard Road!

Comments

Popular Posts