Singapore Day 2: Asset Management Wipeout!

The best thing about Singapore is every where is a walking distance. The hotel I stayed in (IBIS) was a walking distance from Shaw Tower, our office. I don't have any complaints about the hotel because I hardly stay there. It's just a place where I wash up and sleep. I left the hotel for the office at 8.30am and returned at at least 10.00pm.

The second day in Singapore was more work. I had to finalize everything by this day because I have two days left before I returned to HQ. So, all fueled up! I concentrated on the assets and filings while the TC was already busy with their promotion events, and the ATC was doing everything else. Well, that was my objective in the first place. To assist them. I was too tied up with the documents and cross checking all the time, that everyone forgot about lunch. At 1.30pm, TC arranged for lunch at Qi Ji. It was just at the entrance of the Shaw Tower. We ate nasi lemak, according to them it was Halal. It was difficult to find a halal restaurant there. We had a short chit chat and TC had to rush for another meeting, while we resume work.


A snack for hard work. Have you seen this in KL? Nope! So I bought it. It's SGD2.30, I think, which was about RM5.80, converted.
So caught up with work again and I was almost done when everyone noticed it was almost 7.00pm. We stayed until Maghrib and went home. At least I was satisfied that I've finally finalized the list and sorted out the un'registered' items. I'll get feedbacks from HQ the next day. It was so sad to dispose things that are still in good condition. But that was my job.

It was tiring that we stayed put that night. However, I still have to go through Bugis Street to go back to IBIS. This time I actually buy a unique watch I've never seen in KL.


The unique watch, I loved, which was in all colors that made me wish I could buy ALL! It's SGD5 and RM10, if converted. Just the same as the cost in KL for cheap watches.

Amy, please don't laugh at me for getting a cheap and 'unknown laughable' brand.
To Be Continued:
Singapore Day 3: Finalizing, Feedbacks and Fun Tours!

Comments

Popular Posts