Everything going the wrong way!

Usually, I'll have everything planned when it comes to the end of the month. I will have to finalize the stock counts for all stores. It was my dateline for so many things especially reports. 

Unfortunately, when morning breaks, I was in such a miserable condition. My head felt spinny from my conjunctivitis. My cough was unstoppable. I had so little sleep, because I coughed the whole night even though I've taken the strongest medicine. I should have slept soundly but no... So I decided to finish my Asset Book and finally slept at 3.00 am, AGAIN.

I told my husband that I just wanna take a break from work today. I got medical leave yesterday, but I didn't go home, I just slept in the pantry. Today, I was hoping to take leave. I planned on sending the kids to daycare, husband to work and returned home, but I ended up working. I thought I could just quickly finalize the book, but noooo... I ended up doing something else.. *sigh* To make things worse, I've been getting diarrhea after my lunch. I only ate Double Down, I wonder what went wrong.

I did continue working on the book but it was just for an hour. And I need more than an hour to do that. Especially when I had half the time between toilet breaks. .. *rolling eyes* So, I save every thing in my pen drive and made a compromise with my inner self. Tonight is the last night I'm working on it. If I get to finish by tonight, I'll absolutely take break tomorrow or the next day.

When I reached home, I realized I left my pen drive pinned to my computer. Plus I left my whole stack of medicine including antibiotics there. *sigh*

Now I end up with no medicine, in other words, I'll be more miserable and more "sick" than today. As well as, I will forced to work tomorrow. 

Every thing have gone the wrong way. That's just my luck. It's like I've waken on the wrong side of the bed, yeah?

I googled for this.



Comments

Popular Posts