That's My Man!

I left the house for 4 days and everyone was in one piece when I got back. Alhamdulillah. That's my independent boys. I'm so proud *with gushy eyes*

My husband didn't even ask for my mother's help to take care of the boys. Except that they had dinner there for 2 days. They managed. Everything's fine and I felt relieved.

When I asked what happened when I was gone, he answered, everything goes as usual. He sent Irfan to kindergarten, Ikram to daycare and went to work. Except that Irfan always ask when I'm coming back and how far did I go?


Big bro taking care of lil bro! And they look adorable together. When I saw this pic on FB, I wished I was there to hug and kiss them.
The sad thing is that I've to attend a 3 days course this week in JB. It just tears my heart to leave them again. But husband, being so such a sport said "No problem, I'll take care of the kids."

I'm so lucky they're so independent. My mom said my husband did a good job handling them and the boys were well behaved when they dropped by for dinner. So far (and Alhamdulillah) they were taught to sleep on their own and we don't have a problem when one of us had to drive the car because Ikram is always in his car seat while Irfan just stare out of the window to observe the cars passing by. Dinner is not a problem too because both are not picky eaters. They love bath time. They wake up as early as us. They didn't cry when they get to school.

Kids, you're taught the hardcore way! Yay! Three cheers for the three men in the house! Hip..hip..hooray!

Special thanks to Abe, for being a sport, independent and a confident man for me. Practically he can do almost everything that I do in the house.

Comments

Popular Posts