Admin Party!

EAT was all I did for the past week. Free food is impossible to say "NO" to. And I'm seriously getting FAT! I don't dare get on the scale.

Admin Party just sums up to my weight though. The next day would be BKP's Party. Eat, eat, eat. Then comes Raya AidilAdha, another eating fiesta!

This month, we ordered Nasi Arab (one of the best). Special thanks to Cc Norm for making my wish came true. They'll get my opinion for food, because I'm the one who eats with all my energy. Oh, yeah, the caterer/ restaurant for the Nasi Arab is "Nasi AYam Berlada Uptown Damansara". Seriously, it's just pure delicious!

Front liners of the banquet session!
My Bunny Rabbit Pose just to annoy Azhar, AGAIN!

Can't resist the camera.

Heh? Even more in front.

Cobra Pose! LOL! This is all Angel's idea.

A candid from CC Norm because I was so occupied with eating that I didn't care for others. I even ate on my own island.

Comments

Popular Posts