Feeling bad leaving my love ones!

Awe....this is the part I hate the most. Saying goodbye to the one I love. Although it's just only Singapore but I'm still gonna miss them so much. I've already missed them by watching them sleep. I have mentioned my trip to Irfan and he said that he's gonna miss me too. *boohoo*

I'm packing and writing this entry. Packing the kids stuff for tomorrow too. Zul is gonna pick me up at 6.00 am today. I couldn't sleep to make sure everything is in order for my boys. I've done laundry so far. Washed the dishes. I just wish I don't have to go. :( *cries*

When I was in Wondermilk, this cute lil postcard was for sale. It's just adorable that I thought, I'll leave them this at the refridgerator.

"TO THE MOON AND BACK. I LOVE YOU"

I just hope they are gonna be fine.

Hmmm...This is Hakkam's job. He was so overjoyed I'm leaving the office that he couldn't wait to give it to me.
I'm gonna be back before you know it! InsyaAllah.

Comments

Popular Posts