Parking off limits!

During Friday break, I went to the bookstore because there was no where else to go. I bought 2 books like I mentioned in my post; Bedtime stories for everyone! By the way, I've managed finish reading 'When I was A Kid' within 2 days.

When we got to the office, I was so freakin' surprise to see a car in my parking lot. Anybody would never want to park in my lot because there was forklifts and a golf car parked next to mine. To tell you the truth I was a little pissed. Where am I gonna park? After a second of thinking (basically doing no thinking at all), I decided to block the car.

After an hour, I went down the basement to find the car, gone. *huh?* How did that happen? I was scratching my un 'itchy' head and looking confused.

After I managed to get the calculations and measurements right, I finally accept how the car got away. But the guy who drove the car probably got a lot of arm exercises through that. He must have turned his steering wheel a thousand times. And he was lucky Azizzul parked his car that way (the black one).
Warning! I don't mean to be mean but it's kind of a consideration and common sense. If there's a number on the lot, it means someone owns it, in other words, the lot is assigned to someone. So, if you don't own the lot, don't park there. But if you asked me/ husband nicely, we don't mind parking somewhere else. @v@

Comments

Popular Posts