Singapore Day 1: A Walk On Orchard Road!

I'll skip the part where I had to work. If I'm gonna tell you every detail of my low full life, I'm afraid you might throw up! Anyways, I worked from 2pm to 6.30pm on my first day. Can't miss a second because there's so much to do. I had to open all the "historical files" and cross check every single registration with the system and check with the physical items.

Press Fast Forward!

At 6.30pm, we went on our way. Has went back to her house and I went back to the hotel. We bathed and got into casual clothes. At 8.00pm, we met at Bugis MRT station, to go to Orchard Road. A must-place to visit in Singapore. It's a place where everyone spends their hard earn cash, buying branded and (to me) a really expensive items. But the best part is that, the malls are so big and represents a brand, a mall such as Gucci, and some other brands which I don't know much. But it was a good experience, we window shop and compare everything in RM, which shows everything was doubly expensive.

At 9.00pm we decided to get dinner at Arab Street. The main attraction to this place called Singapore Zam Zam is it's Beriani and HUGE Murtabak.

The beriani is delicious!

The 2-storey restaurant.

A different taste of Murtabak not at all like in Malaysia. It cost SGD7.00 that's about RM14.00.

I'm sorry I didn't take the whole picture. I was so hungry that I forget to snap one. Anyway, both beriani and murtabak was too much, we had to share. And still we couldn't finish it off, so we wrap and ate it for breakfast. The mamak knew we had to take away, based on our full stomach faces.

Has enjoying the murtabak.

We definitely have to walk to the hotel to get rid of the cholesterol. But I think we took the bus. I was to full and sleepy to remember.

When we arrive Bugis Junction, Has went her own way while I headed for the hotel. On the way, I would have to go through the Bugis Street (more like our Petaling Street). Bugis Street is more of my way of spending compared to Orchard "High Class" Road. I just scanned through the street but didn't stop to buy. We'll save the spending for later.

To Be Continued:
Singapore Day 2: Asset Management Wipeout!

Comments

Popular Posts