Stooges on Shopping Spree

Two days before Raya, I just had to buy something. But it wasn't a Raya shopping. It was shopping for Chocolate at CocoaTree, my favourite chocolate wonderland! The price is almost the same as the "duty free" in KLIA. I was walking too fast for them and left them 100 meters behind.

I just can't help but smile at this adorable photo. They are so precious to me! And I love how they get along together, in silence.

My men walking hand in hand....

In "Age, Birth and Height" Order......

Looking for their Love of Their Heart....
ME! LOL!
Irfan is learning to take photos with the camera. His number one model is ME! And he doesn't care if he snaps without me knowing, in my pyjamas, talking on the phone, etc..etc..etc...The pictures all came out humiliating!!!

Comments

Popular Posts