My 300th Entry!

Yay! I've reached my 300th entry this year. This is actually my 308th. I was so desperate to catch up on my dateline that I forget to check the entry count. Every time I've reached another hundred, I'll reflect my whole achievement and started to look for articles for tips on writing and "googled" for courses to improve. In Malaysia, there's not that many. There's one which caught my attention. Lim Kok Wing offered a short course for Web Journalism and I bet it's gonna be expensive. I haven't got the guts to ask them the fees.


It says, "You can be an exquisite writer by tapping into the passion of being yourself."

I don't intend to make it my career, that's way too ambitious. I've decided to stick to my current job. I'll take the challenge. To me, WRITING is PASSION! It's just a hobby.

You probably won't believe me, but I'm tapping on this keyboard as much as I'm kicking a ball towards my son's direction. He's asking me to play with him. That's why I can't make it a career.

Remember the creative writing blog I mentioned not so long ago. To be honest I haven't even started. No time, no ideas, no discipline..Na-Da! I hope I can start soon. Any time soon.

Anyways, back to my celebration! 300th ENTRY !!!! YAY!!!



CURRENT GOAL, 365 ENTRY FOR YEAR 2012!

Comments

Popular Posts