Singapore Day 3: Finalizing, Feedbacks and Fun Tours!

Early morning, after I've shown the list to TC and he finally acknowledged, I emailed for HQ's feedback. Awaiting IT and Accounts kind assistance and cooperation. I did learn about servers though. UPS, firewall, router and a topcall, which neither ever cross my mind before. I had no idea what it was before. Well, it's a learning curve. So I had to learn from the experts.

I got all the feedbacks from HQ by 5.30pm, including the depreciated cost. *phew* Thanks Guys! I've bought you souvenirs but you won't probably appreciate it because some of you may have already been there. BTW, it's just Singapore. I'll give you duty free chocolates then ;P

All Work and No Play Makes "Me" A Dull Girl! So, we went out for a Sentosa Tour at 6.00pm. My only mission was to take picture at the Universal Studio and Merlion, both a landmark in Singapore. And Has granted my mission. We took the MRT on Bugis Street, transitted on Outram Park for the purple line and got off on Harbourfront Station. That's the last station and it right underneath VivoCity, a giant shopping mall, the new icon in the city. In VivoCity, we had to take the Monorail on Sentosa Station (the third floor of Vivocity) to Waterfront Station (Universal Studio). It was closed when we got there.

Eventhough Universal Studio was already closed when we got there, people are still wondering around taking photos. I only afford to take photos at the entrance.I'll come again with the kids.

Me and Has taking pics on our own.

Waterfront.

Enjoying the "almost dark" scenery.

Replicating the roof.

Check out the colorful waterfall.

Okay, we can't go in Universal Studio because it's closed but we sure did enjoy hanging out with M&M like old buddies.

Jelly Belly Love.

And a human full of candylicious chocolate bar.

Later, we went on to Imbiah Station just to take a picture with the Merlion. Just in case I couldn't get a picture with the original Merlion, the nex day.

In front of the replica Merlion.


It was getting dark and we had to head home. We missed one station though. After Imbiah Station is Beach Station. BTW, Malaysia already have too many beaches. Besides, our feet were killing us, so we had to take a cafe break at VivoCity.
Hanging out at McCafe with Mocha.

And strawberry + banana smoothies for me! ^_^
Stuff here cost a lot like Malaysia if you're paid in SGD. But if you're paid in MYR, everything is doubly expensive. Furthermore, if you convert everything.

While on the train, people around you are so busy entertaining their gadgets. Almost everyone uses smartphones including the cleaners. And almost everyone plugged their ears with earphones. I'm assuming they are bored walking alone that they had to listen to some music and some may have watched movies on it because they haven't blink staring at the screen.

I really feel so cheap. Luckily my husband gave me his HTC or else I'm stuck with my Nokia and people will probably stare at me for being so outdated. *Nah! I don't care what people think. And I LOVE my Nokia!*

It was so tiring but I still had to walk back to the hotel. I dropped by Bugis Street for some souvenirs.

To Be Continued:
Singapore Day 4: Mission Accomplished and Heading Home!

Comments

Popular Posts