Feel Good Run 2012 by NTV7

Another marathon this year. The Feel Good Run 2012. We (my sisters and I) registered 7km. 3km are the celebrity fun run. I have no idea who the celebrities were.

Here comes the worse part. I completely forgot to pick-up my t-shirt and race bib. I emailed to Hooha (organizer) to consider giving us the t-shirt.

"Hello, we paid for it"

They replied, "We've already send the shirts to NTV7 for charity."

"What? Could you've at least waited after the race to give it for charity. That was 2 weeks before the race. Just in case somebody had an emergency (like me).

"You could still run for fun."

"Yeah? What the heck for?"

True enough we did go to run, but it was awkward. We were the only ones with no t-shirt especially no bib. It was like we were sneaking in to join without paying. I was furious.

With no bib, what do people expect, when we arrived at the finishing line? How will they know you're a participant or some wacko running for her life! Or getting chased by a dog! Writing this experience made me even furious. Next time I'll never ever gonna pick up the racing kit. I'll ask them to send via post instead. If there's a next time.

Giving a force smile. We weren't feeling good with our shirt.

We did feel good running for fun, though.
Just to feel good *shrug* I won first place, Hilda won second. There were only two of us running without racing bibs. We won KFC breakfast. Our own treat.

FYI, we even begged for the crews t-shirt. We said, we'll do anything to get the shirt. We'll even help carry boxes and serve drinks. LOL! It was worth the shot.

Comments

  1. Yay!! We've made it to the finish line.... You were 1st from behind... Hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts