Why so many farewells?

June 29th, Why are there so many farewells? There were goodbyes from our PAPs. Actually not really farewell like resigning or anything. It was just a major job rotation in our lil organization. I'm sure we'll work together again some day. One fine day, I'll get transferred too. One can't stay in the same position too long. It will be a bore and demotivate you. EXCEPT for Designers, IT experts, Statisticians, Librarian, Accounts, Auditors, etc, etc.

There were three of them. But I only captured 2. It was a swell working with you.


Cc Normah inter-framing my shot.

Other than that, Irfan's & Ikram's Daycare had switched operators because of the contract. Friday was their last day. I feel so sad. They have been taking care of my kids ever since they were 2 months old. They already know my kids too well. We'll try the new operator and let's hope my kids will adjust well. If not, then I guess I'll have to send them to their former daycare operator. I have been planning for the farewell gift for a month and as usual I end up doing everything last minute. I bought the headscarves (really good deal) from Sungai Buloh Mall. And on Friday, during break, I bought mirrors. These are appreciation gifts truly from my heart. I can't appreciate enough to show that I was really thankful for their help in caring for my kids. Sometimes I do feel like I've depended on them too much that I didn't care to check up on them. Except when the boys are not feeling well.

Sometimes I did forget to ask whether Irfan had arrived from his kindergarten but they updated me anyways. There was once when I completely forgot and coincidentally, the van forgot to fetch Irfan. he was left at the Kinddie. The Daycare called right away when Irfan didn't arrive *phew*.


The gift all packed.

I love these scarves and I hope they'll love it too.

Opps! This is meant for me. I bought this to massage my scalp. *winks*

Took care of Irfan since a baby.

Ikram not being a sport.


Comments

Popular Posts