Steak plus pizza?

It's a full swing today guys. I've missed a week of writing because I was too exhausted when I got home from work. The Auditors haven't left yet so I'm kinda in a tough spot right now. *sigh* when will this ever end?

Okay, back to schedule. These are all gonna sound outdated.

I was so craving for the new pizza in town. The Cheesy Bites Steak pizza. It doesn't seem new to you now does it? The latest would be the "Ramadhan Piza Seri Kasturi".

So we tried it and I loved it. So did the two buddies.


Just like their mom, loves pizzas.

Ikram's way of PEACE!
Try it. It's the best. I love it just like I love their Satay Pizza previously. Actually that was a long time ago. Really long time. I wonder why they won't make it again. Maybe I'm the only one who loves it, huh?


Comments

Popular Posts