Lice Catastrophe! OMG! Itching my head out!

OMG! I can't believe this. This is my 3rd time getting lice in my hair. It's a disaster! The first time was when I was staying in my high school dorm. OMG! I had to cut my hair short. I was so pissed at my junior dormmate. I was also mean and I said, "Whoever still have lice nowadays? I can't believe it. Please do something about it. I don't care. You better get rid of the lice when you come back from the weekend off."

I was laughed at, at my grandmother's house by my Aunts. Everyone avoided me. And they even bought me a lice comb for my birthday just to annoy me. LOL! Anyway, I got rid of it, in one shot.

I can't remember when I got the second attack. Actually it's a secret.

This is the third time. And I got it from my son, who got it from his daycare! Arrgggghhh! Do you know that it's a catastrophe? The itch and the GRRRRR! feeling?

I shampooed with the anti-lice shampoo. We had to do massive extermination. My husband and Irfan had to shave their hair bald. We loved Ikram's hair so much that we tried real hard to leave it that way but we had to pay attention to his hair the most. Both of us was onto his head, shampooing and combing. We spent all night taking care of this project!



I felt like shaving my head too. I really wish if my husband would let me, I'll definitely go bald.

After the hard work, and checking again and again, I was finally satisfied. The lice are all gone. *phew*

BUT, the next day, when I was leaving Ikram at Daycare, I overheard the babysitter mentioning about lice on someone's hair. *can't mention name*

OMG! When will this be over???????

When we fetched the kids, I checked their head again and again to make sure they don't have it. *phew*

If this still happen, me and Ikram will surely get bald.

For those who have the same experience. Please so something about it. We have to exterminate them once and for all. I hope all parents at the Daycare will take action so that Monday can be a clean and itch-free hair day.

Comments

Popular Posts