Irfan's Lil Field Trip.

June 27th, Irfan's Kindergarten had their field trip. They went to Yakult Factory and Aquaria. I haven't even been to Aquaria yet. Irfan promised me to bring us there.

They had lunch at KFC and after their visit to Aquaria, they dropped by McDonalds (all time favorite spot for the kids). Speaking of which, I wonder how the teachers managed them? So I asked them. They say they pay for the supervisors (my term). It's in the package. So the teachers told me "Not to worry too much. InsyaAllah everything will be fine." And Alhamdulillah, everything was fine.

I don't have any pictures to share because I didn't join the field trip. Parents prohibited. So we stayed in a hut near the mosque. Poor us. We did fun doing our photo shoot. Just kidding. These are the pics when we were waiting for bus to pick up our kids.

Joining the Hut.
Photo shoot and enjoying the scenery.

Old fashioned pose.
And I did manage to snap a few when they returned.

Irfan was the first out from the bus. I guess he really did listen to my advice. Stay close to the teacher. I'm guessing, he sits next to the teacher in the bus. When he got down from the bus, he wanted to go straight home.

His reaction when I asked, "How was your day? Where did you go? Did you get to see the fishes at Aquaria." He just said he went to KLCC. The rest of the story he just kept to himself.

With one of the teachers.

 This is the first time he went out with someone other than his family. Oh, my baby boy. I was so worried and kept texting his teacher to know their whereabouts.

A really protective Mom!

Comments

Popular Posts