Eyo's Wedding

Saturday, June 30th (end of the month already?), one of my dearest friends got married. Eyo, my friend to laugh with. We went back to my hometown just to attend to his wedding. We drove for 2 and half hours. Picked Ida at her house, actually not just picked, we stretched a few minutes. The boys got to see goats, play with the cat and kick ball.

We arrived at 12 noon. Just in time to fill our bellies. And waited for the newly weds. When they arrived, we got a few pictures, chat with a few familiar faces and headed for my grandmother's house.

This picture proves that I attended the wedding. I've posted it in my FB Group for my former classmates. I haven't show up in most of their wedding. I was scolded so many times even though I had my reasons. Anyway, that was why I'm so overjoyed I was able to go to this one.

Comments

Popular Posts