New Baby Visit: It's Jabir's & Wi's Boy.

There were a lot of baby boys born this year and more expecting soon *winks*

Zul's & Nadia's Boy, Darwish. We haven't visited yet. They're in Kuantan. We'll visit soon okay.

Then recently, Jabir's & Wi's Boy, Umar (I hope I spell it right). He was born at Hospital Sungai Buloh.

It's a Boy! I love the feeling.

Kids under the age of 12 can't visit wards. Huhu..So we left them at the entrance and visited the new baby. Poor them. They were really excited to go see a baby but ended up waiting outside.

The new hospital staff. LOL!
 They had their Majlis Aqiqah a week after. Alhamdulillah. But we came late. I had to work.

Coming up next: Na's & Epul's baby Boy, I guess.

Then, Hilma's & Fauzan's. But we don't know the sex of the baby yet. I don't know which to expect and to be trilled for. If it's a girl, well, okay another girl for them. I guess they would want a boy, so it could be a pair. But if it's a boy, it'll add up to the chaos of my mom's house. Anyway, whether a boy or a girl, any could do as long as it's healthy *insyaAllah* and the feeling of having a child is so blessed. They are so many out there who are trying hard for years but haven't had the rezeki yet.

Comments

Popular Posts