25GB Purchase..Finally!

YAY!!! Finally... my purchase was successful. It's gonna take at least 24 hours though. BUT I can finally write again. I've missed writing the past weeks. It felt that my days weren't complete when I came home and was not able to express my inner sakura (that's what I call my inner self).

I can't believe I finally can squeeze my brain again. Weehoo! It feels awesome!! This has got to be one of the awesomest thing happened to me. maybe I could make a list. Like the popular book "Awesome".

Some of the other things before this purchase is that I finally paid off my credit card debts. Yesss! I'll write more in separate posts, okay!

Some of KIV List:
1) Shopping Online
2) Shopping Baju Raya
3) Fasting in Syaaban
4) Nasi Beriani Gam Week
5) Powder Model
6) My birthday celebration again
7) Making Hand Pewter
8) Feel Good Run 2012
9) Stress Signs
10) LegoBoys
11) New Kinddie
12) Steak plus pizza?
13) New baby visit
14) And lots more

Comments

Popular Posts