Malam Ramadhan & Irfan's 4th Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Irfan. Sorry for not writing in again last night.

Yesterday, July 20th, was Irfan's 4th Birthday. Awe...my baby have grown another year. I'm touched.

I couldn't think of how to celebrate because it was a weekday and most of all, the next day (meaning today) is 1st Ramadhan. That night was our 1st Solat Terawih. How all of us missed Ramadhan. The mosque was a full house.

We had a quick candle blow-out and pictures. The kids had their cake and all the men in the family plus my mom and Hilma went to the mosque. The others had to stay at home.

Birthday Smooch for my boy! I'm sorry I can't do more to celebrate. We'll do the party together with Raya Open House, okay. Look how've you've grown. *tears of happiness and mixed feelings*

I really had no choice for the last minute pick-up. So Choc Indulgence it is. There's an additional candle on the cake from last year.

This is the moment he's been waiting for. Blowing out his own candle.

Lana wore a headscarf as it is a Ramadhan night and she's excited to cut the cake, observed by Ikram and Marzayyan.

Look at all the boys in this picture. No smiling face.

"I love you" hug! Irfan, what's with the frown on your face?

Dr. Hira aka Tok Chu also wished Irfan a Happy Birthday.
That night, I asked Irfan to call Tok Chu and say "Thank you for the wishes and present. And most of all thank you for remembering" I'm so touched.

We'll do the party together with the Raya Open House. I've been planning since last year. I've finalized the invitation card and the theme. We'll invite you soon.

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday Irfan! Sorry i was late again to celebrate.... Huhuhu... My present comes later ok.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts