Prompt Writing.

Since I've finished my Bachelor Degree, I don't intend to further to Masters. I personally think that it's not worth the time and in the end I won't even use it for my work. Probably I will but it's just not worth it. I've spent 5 years to get a Degree, Alhamdulillah and I won't spend another few years of studying. Maybe I'll change my mind afterwards but at least I've got my views and arguments which I will consider again.

My plan at the moment is not furthering Masters but I'm keen to take short courses. Job related and most to my interest. Language, article writing, etc etc. I'll look into it. I'm DETERMINED! I'll start this year! Hwaiting!!

At the moment, I am self-motivating myself to prompt write on whatever comes to mind.

I got my friend and motivator beside me, Ms Ladybug timer.

But Ikram always take it away from me. I'll end up not timing myself.
I just noticed I haven't open this envelope. It was in a bag the whole time. That was months ago. RDA kept sending/ promoting other products (household, CDs etc) but I'm only interested in books, okay. And this time I missed it. *waterfall cries* I don't care, I'll write to them and request for the book. I hope they still have stocks.

Buy books via catalogue (RDA) and win contests.
I want this book.

Back to my prompt writing, I got this awesome tutorial. I've subscribed daily prompt writing. They've sent me a few topics and gave me the first sentence. I'll have to write whatever fits. The problem is I've been getting these prompts daily but I haven't even start writing. I was so excited to see what's in store that I couldn't think. My brain went blur.

Well, practice makes perfect. I'll go polish my brain first. And we'll see how it turns out.

Comments

Popular Posts