It's Cleaning Day!

It has been a while. Actually there's nothing much going on lately. Except for fasting, breaking fast and sahur.

I'm not at all busy in preparing meals because we break our fast at my mom's house every single day.. Tee-Hee ;D

Hmm, let's see. What are we gonna do today? It has been a week of fasting and we haven't got a chance to shop. I have several items on my shopping list. Okay, we'll go shopping today. But before that, I'll have to spring clean my house. I've just bought this mop, BTW. It's a real saver. It saved my back and energy. It's just perfect for a lazy person like me. *roll eyes while creating some more excuses to shop*


Spin Mop at Cosway! Now, I'm a member!


I've also bought this insect spray that uses for killing insects and the most important mosquitoes and ants. I love the fragrance. It's Eucalyptus. It gives this soothing and fresh smell in the house. I use this for aromatherapy in my air purifier as well.

All my handy-manny cleaning products comes from Cosway. That's why I became a member. Just for my use.

Okay, I better start cleaning now if I wanna shop later. Happy cleaning this weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts