Cheating? Affair? Really? It can't be true.


Did my husband cheat on me? Don't misunderstand. It must have been an honest mistake. But I couldn't help laughing and teasing my husband.

June 29th, every one was suppose to pay for the daycare. The new operator (CG) created this new system where each kid will be handed a communication book. All remarks/ updates/ development of the child will be written in that lil book. It would be a communication between the babysitter and the parents.

When everything was settled, someone approached me and showed me a book. Picture below:

No offense for publishing this to both parties involved.

Oh my God! What? When did my husband had a new child? With whom? LOL! I knew the name. I knew the parents, but I still can't help teasing. The first time he saw it and I pretended I didn't know. 
I pretended that he cheated on me with all the sarcastic words pointed out to him. Awe.. the most innocent face. LOL! 

I believe in him. I just hope that we remain as it is and I truly hope his heart won't change. And the worst nightmare will never come true. Please don't let it be true.

Comments

Popular Posts