The new daycare

Actually, the daycare is in the same place, same building. It's just that they have changed operators. Their interior was impressive. They totally changed the environment into a fun and educational atmosphere. To be honest, I was a bit reluctant and doubted them because they have no experience operating a daycare. I was just deciding that I should send them to the former operator (which opened a new branch nearby), but my friends persuaded me to try.

It was tough the first few days for the kids because their babysitters had changed. They look at new faces and to them, they were total strangers. Ikram cried those few days. And they were really hungry when I fetched them. But it's okay now. Things turned normal. And the same routine repeats.

8.00am: Send Irfan to Kindergarten.

8.05am: Send Ikram to Daycare.

8.07am: In the office

12.00noon: Ask Daycare whether Irfan have arrived from Kindergarten.

6.00pm: Fetch the kids.

6.15pm: Arrive home or my mother's home for dinner *winks*


They have extra classes which are Alim Kids and Kinddie Music. Extra classes, extra pay.

Baby's Room or they call it Little Seed's room.


The play room.


The mini library

There were also room for Little Roots, Little Leaves and transit.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts