Online Shop-a-thon at Zalora

I'm addicted to online shoe shopping especially at Zalora. It's affordable and the designs are so cute. I can't resist any of the ballerinas and flats. Oh, gosh. My mom kept complaining because all the deliveries were made to her house. She's the only person who is at home during office hours. I can't hide anything from her. She knows what I buy, how I spend my credit card, what I read (postage from Readers Digest), and she knows all my debts (my house management fees, PTPTN, loans) etc, etc. *sigh* Well I can't blame her for opening my letters or package. I did send it to her house. That's what she said every time I noticed my letters are all opened.

"If you don't want me read your letters, stop putting my home address." LOL! *shrug*

Okay, back to Zalora, this is what I find so cute and I've put it in my wish list. I'll try to discipline myself. I'll buy a shoe a month, as a ME gift for posting a post a day *wink* ^_^



Then, Irfan saw this pics on Zalora. He said, "Wow! It's so beautiful. Like a princess shoe. Mama nak beli ke?"

Where did he get that sense of taste? I would never wear this color.

Comments

Popular Posts