Lana's Pierce!

Wow! Lana got her ears pierced. Hooray! for Lana! Although she cried the whole day.

I got my first pierce when I was 7 I think. Why did I say first? Oh yeah, I got my 2nd pierce when I was 17. Such a "Wild-one" those days. So I got 4 empty holes on my ear. No earrings.



Her Mommy called to say she got pierce. And she wants to speak to me.

Me: Lana, did you get pierced?

Lana: *kept quiet*

Me: Did it hurt?

Lana: Mama! Mama!

Me: Are your earrings beautiful?

Lana: It's beautiful.

Me: When are you gonna buy for me? I don't have any earrings.

Lana: Nanti Lana beli untuk Mama, ye...

However I still haven't get my set of earrings from her. BooHoo..

Comments

  1. Nanti lana pakai earrings ibu beli tu time raya k. You go gurl!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts