Shopping for Raya!

It's time for our shopping raya. This year, we'll raya at my in-law's. Maybe in Kuantan. They've decided the color theme. It's grey. Luckily, I could save on my baju. Why? It's because I just received my order for my grey baju kurung. It was one of wedding hantaran, but just got sewed. Anyway, I was still gonna shop for the boys baju Melayu.

Irfan's Shopping Spree!

What pose is this?
BTW, Irfan's birthday is coming up. It's a day before Puasa. We'll just have a simple family dinner because that night we're gonna start terawih.

Let's see...what else should I buy for raya? Oh yeah, the boy's songkok. Shoe? I've set my eyes on a grey wedge in Zalora. Gonna order now! What else? Accessories? I don't think I'll be wearing any. It has always been that way. I'll be too busy grooming the boys that I'm sure I won't have time to even make-up.

Happy shopping everyone. I'm sure some have already started their Raya Shopping.

Comments

Popular Posts