A year of blogging!

I started this blog 19 August 2011 and it has been a year (on 19 August 2012).

This is my 300th post. I hope to maintain my rule, A Post A Day.

I've been thinking on how to improve and getting more ideas on writing. There's thousands of topics to choose from but I need it to be one of my passion. Something I like. And something that comes from deep down my heart. *winks*

 



OMG! I definitely need to buy myself a treat. Oh, yeah! I already have. Hahaha.... I bought myself a Canon G7, a secondhand, after bargaining with an office mate and got a good prize. Alhamdulillah. I've been bringing it every where I go. My husband kept rolling his eyes every time he sees me with it. Okay, back to the point. I've earned it.

Let me summarize what I've done and some of my blogging rules.

1. Getting into the habit to JUST write whatever I want. No focused topics nor theme.
2. I don't intend to go in a contest or compete with anyone.
3. Not to create popularity ;P
4. No copy and paste except for quotes.

Some points taken into consideration.
I love this comment from a blog I've read. Some argued that contents is an important factor to create blog traffic. But I agree that the first commitment in blogging is to make a habit of writing. Of course, you could always write whatever you want at first. A consistent and focused topic could come in afterward s when you'll able to improve your writing skills and develop powerful vocabs, you'll be able to create and develop  unlimited ideas. It's best if the topics and contents suits your passion.

I am always thinking hard on a specific topic/ theme I wish to write. I will absolutely not write about economics (even though I am in that line at work. I am so not an expert), not fashion either or anything related to business. I just love writing about a relaxing and normal days of anybody in the world.

My next mission, probably early next year, is to register myself in one of the short courses in Lim Kok Wing. I've only mentioned this to a friend. She asked, "Why Lim Kok Wing?" I answered, "Because it's the only place with the course I want." I truly can't find the short course any where else.

I'm just studying this as a hobby. I did invite my BFF but she rejected it because she was too busy auditing. She said she definitely doesn't have the time to study. *water fountain tears*

Comments

Popular Posts