Selamat Hari Raya Card from Admin

Admin had our photography session done on a Tuesday (14 August 2012). We have a trend going on at our office to  wish "Selamat Hari Raya" from each and every Units in the office.

Of course we were at an advantage because we have our in-house designer in the Unit. So the wish card was absolutely terrific. We got praises by the time we sent it out. However, I still feel bad that we didn't count the Client Service Executives and Drivers in. They are part of the Unit. It's because they have done their own wish card every year on their own. We assumed they will too this year. I feel bad that I didn't ask.

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri from Admin Unit.


And Thanks Linda and Nain for making my pics on the front page of the newspaper. I feel so exposed. LOL! I can't believe they chose these. Believe me they are all candids.

What the.......?

Haiya, this kid...!!!

Comments

Popular Posts