Tahlil & Terawih.

Alhamdulillah, my husband haven't missed Solat Terawih this Ramadhan. Usually, after we've had our dinner at my Mom's house, I'll drop him off at the Mosque before me and the kids went home. He will walk home after Terawih.

Last Saturday, our mosque held a tahlil for my late father. So, I decided to bring the kids along. It was our first time to join in the jemaah.

The two in green.
Anyways, like I've always known, the kids was out of control. I can't even bother to scream. I just shrugged, sighed and watched them. Let them do what they want. Run, jump or fall as long as they didn't disturb the other jemaah.

It took them half an hour to be hyper. After that, they began to get all worn out and slowed down.


Face, full of mischief.

Curious George!

A little too excited to be around people.

Mommy and daughter. Sis and I took turns to do our prayers.

After a while, he became bored. So he started to make noises. I bribed him to keep quiet.


I bribed Ikram too.

After a few more minutes, Ikram started to show his tantrum. He wanted to go home.

After the solat, they gave me a kiss.

Comments

Popular Posts