The last straw! Going bald and bob!

This is the last straw!!! After the lice episode catastrophe, I've finally cut my hair short! I went to a hair saloon recommended by a neighbor. It's just nearby my home. She was also surprise I decided to cut my hair. First I said, "Cut it short. A boy cut."

She gawked, "Are you sure? You won't regret it?"

I answered with determination, "Yes and I won't change my mind."

She asked again to confirm, "That short?"

I paused a few minutes and flipped through a magazine. Then I answered with a smug on face. "Okay, just a bob cut."

You can't imagine how light I feel. I felt like I've cut off all my burden and stress from my head.

Later that day, my husband brought Ikram to the barber's and got his head bald.

Before the hair cut. I'm gonna miss those curls.

Yeah, I know it's not bald. But it's quite short.

This is obviously not me and not my hair color.

 Yeah, I feel like a boy already, living with all the boys in the family. By the way, the three soldiers in my family (husband, Irfan and Ikram) have the same haircut. And then I've only noticed that the three had the same head shape. LOL!

Just so you know, we are FREE from lice.

Comments

Popular Posts