Kuantan Day 2: Preparing for Aidilfitri!

That night, we were preparing for Aidilfitri.

1. My parents-in-law went Raya Shopping for food at the market earlier that day. My mom-in-law was pretty busy cooking and preparing the tablewares, kueh raya, the menu, as well as taking care of my sis-in-law (Na) who is still in confinement together with the new born baby.

2. Na's husband, Epul, was busy taking care of their first child, Fahri, who is the same as Ikram's age and can't sit still but "so-afraid-of-others" other than his Papa and Mama.

3. My sis-in-law (Amirah) was overwhelmed to bake a cake. She made cookies the day before and I loved it even though it's over baked. I will definitely love her Horlick Brownies as well.

4. Irfan was so "perasan" that the cake was his and that we were gonna celebrate his birthday that night. He kept asking when will he blow out the candles?

5. Ikram was keeping himself busy playing with his cars and eating, munching and chewing on any food in front of him.

Helping Amirah with the cake.

Irfan asking repeatedly "When will I blow the candles?"

It's delicious, someone admitted. LOL! ;P

The 4 boys drinking milk and enjoying Magic English.
Yay! Raya Time!!

Comments

Popular Posts