Raya with the Muar Family!

Sunday, August 26th. Our family (my father's side of the family) arrived at my mom's house. The day before they got together during Zulia's engagement. i couldn't come because I had something else going on. ^_^

My father's hometown is in Muar but only my Aunt lives there now (one of the closest relatives). We were not that close because my father passed away when we were still young and we seldom go back to our hometown. Probably just once a year or if there's an event.

I don't know much about them. We seldom contact unlike my family in Kuala Lipis. We were glad this year we could be closer.

My Uncle's family.

The ladies.
Hj Ali's great grandkids without Lana and Haris's son. They have their own reasons.

Aunts.

Aunts, cousins, nephew and niece.

To: Mak Ngah, Mak Su, Aunty, Zulia, Jun, Mac, the Twins, and Diba, thank you so much for coming. We are truly grateful. Too bad the others couldn't join: Pak Su, Faroq, Eka, Haris and Pak Cik's family.


Comments

  1. yesss... it seems like ages we haven't seen each other. the last time was at my wedding wasn't it...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts