Kuantan Day 2: Breathing Sea Air!

Kuantan Day 2: Telok Cempedak, as usual. A "MUST" place to hang out. But this time we went for a hike on the bridge and in between rocks and corals. It was a new experience for me and the kids. We walk on the "see-through" bridge. Half way, my knees were shaking and I was dizzy from imagining that the bridge would collapse. Fear of heights.

Later, we went down a small bridge, first with handle bars, then without any, from concrete to wood, after that we went direct on giant rocks and finally solid ground. I was so grateful to step on the wet sand. But I still have to go on the bridge again to go home. The tension was not over yet.

The kids got lots to learn. It was like giving them a science lecture. Anyway, kids, keep your minds open wide. As wide as the sea.

On one of rocks.

Papa with the kids went rock climbing.

Stretching our hands as wide as the rock.

Teaching science: Crab's habitat.

Collecting sea shells.

Is this a tsunami?
Mama, the waves are chasing me!!!

Bridge fright. It's a "see through" bridge and I am scared of heights.

Finger licking time. You're lucky you can eat after the hike. Me and Papa are fasting.
On our way back home, I said, "Can we go to the river?"

My husband, "When?"

I answered, "Well, maybe next time. We have to save that for some other time."

Comments

Popular Posts