Scents from Thailand!

Some of our Trade Commissioners/ Assistants came back from their 3- 4 years of posting. The best part when they get back to HQ is that we'll be receiving gifts!! I don't say that we're expecting anything but they've always been something.

I was surprised to receive such a scented gift. It's a soap with loofah in it. Everyone decided to keep it as a gift but I decided to use it. I chose Peep Flower. *taking deep breaths to enjoy the fresh and sweet scents*

I'm gonna take long baths.  Bubbly clouds imagining, *hmmm, thinking of  aromatherapy and spa-like treatment* singing & scrubbing in a bubble tub.



Lavender and Sweet Peep scent.

Sakura scent.

The various scents. But if smell them all at once you'll get a terrible headache, just like Hafiz.
After Raya treatment, definitely spa treatment. Ida Hazira & Suzy, if you're reading this. This is our next project okay.




Comments

Popular Posts