Raya at the Fleurs De Pahamin

Saturday, August 25th, 5.30pm, we went to the Fleurs De Pahamin, my husband's aunt's place for a Raya open house. They have it every year. ^_^ The menu are the same as last year's but we still enjoyed it. I only had 3 sates. I'm on a diet remember?

These are the only pics I got because I was too busy chasing either one of the boys. They kept going to the pool. It's like they are gonna jump into it. And it felt like there's a magnet that pull them there.

Reminding them to behave at the Fleurs De Pahamin

Yup! Papa holding tight, both their hands.

Having Roti Jala.

Having a stick of sate each. Be careful not to poke yourself.

Climbing the ladder to the tree house.

Ikram struggled too.

"It's okay we can't go to the tree house. Let's just pose on this tree trunk."

Bambi's here!

There MUST-have menu: ICE CREAM!
I've mentioned to a few relatives there, that these two will surely get hyperactive after they finish off their ice-cream. Sure enough. They ran straight to the pool and tried to grab the balloons in the water. OMG! I grabbed hold of one, my husband hold on to another. We quickly say our "thanks and goodbyes" to the host, and left.

The boys were lucky they didn't get a good spanking from their father.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts