Head in Ice!

What's going on with my head? Is it another migraine attack? I never went to the clinic to check. It sure feels like migraine, but I can still control it. I keep getting this severe head pounding pain. It feels like my eyes are going to explode and pop out of it socket. My right ear feel the same pounding rhythm. I can't stand any strong smell even shampoo. If I do, just like this morning, I felt nausea and my eyes goes blinking and it became a blur sight for me. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to go blind.

The problem is, I avoid drugs at all times. Every time I went to the clinic I will always ask the doctor other options besides medicine. She said, other than getting some eye shut, try putting ice on your head.

Since it took hours to fall asleep because of the throbbing pain and not to mention trying to sleep in all the noises in the world. The sound of the clock ticking was more than enough to keep me awake and rolling on the floor to bear the pain.

So, I've been following my doctor's advice. Got my ice pack and held it on my head. It did feel relieve. I'm writing right now with my other hand holding onto the ice pack on my head. *sigh*
The other option is just wash your head with cold water. That's what I'm gonna do after this.

My sister always says, "Stop staring at the computer." The thing is I can't seem to stop staring because:

1) My work involves the computer
2) My hobby is to blog every night/ early morning.
3) I watch Korean Drama online.
4) I shop online.

So, she said, "Don't tell me you can't live without computer. Working in front of computer is tiring enough. Why do you have to stare at one when you're at home? It effects your eyes."

Oh, it's such a relieve to have ice on your head. My pain has stopped. And I can't believe I've wrote this much about PAIN.

Comments

Popular Posts