Serunding for Sahur! And menu dilemma.

During Ramadhan is when people got this dilemma of what to have to break their fast and what to have during Sahur. I'm so glad we break our fast at my mother's and have the simplest meal during Sahur. I can't really call it a meal, though. But our favorite is eating serunding with bread. If you've noticed from my posts, we kept having bread with anything. Bread with curry, bread with serunding, bread with scramble eggs, seriously, with anything. My husband prefers bread than rice. *phew, less cooking for me*.


My office mate sells this. It's one of the best serunding we had.
Some of the favorite food people will have during Ramadhan is murtabak. I had the Legend Murtabak recently. It was RM5 per piece and it was quite popular. I'll elaborate more on Murtabak in a separate post.

I forgot to mention, we will eat on our own on weekends. Since tomorrow is Saturday, what should I cook? Last week I cooked mee goreng on Saturday. On Sunday, rice and vege soup for the kids. We got an invitation to break our fast by the poolside. Our Ustaz. Check out the event in my next post.

Comments

Popular Posts