In Kuantan for Aidilfitri!

We purposely took leave earliest possible to avoid traffic. I'm glad we did. We left KL after iftar on Wednesday. And after making sure that we leave our house in perfect condition. We throw the rubbish, washed the dishes, switched off all electrical goods and plugs, turned off the water purifier and water supply, disengaged gas, locked all windows and doors with Ayat Kursi and tawakkal  for the best. We stopped by my mother's house to say that we're off. After an hour on the road, the kids finally slept. After 2 hours of drive I slept for a couple of minutes. I was reluctant to, because I was worried my husband driving alone. He's such a sleeper. Alhamdulillah nothing happened. I woke up, startled when we arrived in Temerloh.

I quickly bought something to munch on to help me stay awake. Finally we arrived. At midnight.


Our mode of transport.

Why is Irfan the only one who takes safety precautions?
We can't wait to go to our favorite spot in the whole world. Update on my next post.

For those who are leaving for their kampung and vice versa,  please drive safely. If you're sleepy, please stop and take a break. Make sure your car is maintained and in a good condition. We almost had an accident on our way back because a car in front of us was in smokes. Probably their engine exploded. That leave us driving into their "pitched-black" smoke and we can't see a thing. Luckily all the other cars were far apart and nothing misfortuned happened. Anyway, please keep safe.

Comments

Popular Posts