Got my theme shoes for Raya!

Yeah! Alhamdulillah, the theme shoes have finally arrived. This is my 3rd Zalora shoes this 2 months.

I'm most tempted by Zalora's cute shoes. If I've followed my heart, I would had have 50 shoes by now. Lucky for my short budget, I only can buy 1 a month.

The package arrived on time.

The Espadrille Sling Back.

Tried it on. The size was okay but the straps were a little loose. I have to send it to the cobbler.
It came together with 3 vouchers. Yay!

The Vouchers.

Thank you, Zalora!

I bought a yellow shirt the other day and itching to click on BUY a yellow Satin Flat Ballerina on Zalora.

And a blue Pointed Toe Ballerina to match with my corporate shirt.

I'm looking into buying myself 2 baju kurung this Raya from Zalora. Everything's in my wishlist. Just pending to be paid. But I have to measure myself. We don't want the baju kurung not to fit on me, right. If it doesn't fit, lucky to my sisters. I always giveaway shirts I don't fit.

*Ehem* Here I go again.

Comments

Popular Posts