Berbuka by the Poolside!

Last week, we were invited to a Majlis Berbuka by our apartment's poolside. My mom's ustaz invited us. We break our fast but just having sweet dates.

Then, they perform Maghrib prayers at the multi-purpose hall. Later my husband went to the mosque for Solat Terawih even though they (Ustaz) have it at the hall too.

Waiting patiently.

Eating jello.

The first time breaking my fast outside.

Looking innocently.

Ikram Looking scared at first.

They serve nasi Arab *yummy* but I just had 2 mouth full because the boys started to get overjoyed and overactive. They started running all over the sejadah with their shoes on. I was so furious, I pinched the both of them. They screamed their throat out. And I dragged them home looking probably like this. LOL! Seriously...


We also had our Majlis Berbuka Puasa at our office last night. And I said to my husband there's NO WAY I'm gonna go with the 2 boys on the lose. I even imagined all the glasses scattered on the floor.



Comments

Popular Posts